Your PrivacyWe are committed to protecting your privacy. Below we outline how we maintain the privacy of the information we collect about you.
Privacy Collection Statement
As part of the financial planning process, we need to collect information about you. Where possible we will obtain that information directly from you, but if authorised by you we may also obtain it from other sources such as your employer or accountant. If that information is incomplete or inaccurate, this could affect our ability to fully or properly analyse your needs, objectives and financial situation, so our recommendations may not be completely appropriate or suitable for you.
We are also required under the Anti-Money-Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (AML/CTF) 2006 to implement client identification processes. We will need you to present identification documents such as passports and driver’s licences in order to meet our obligations.
• Your adviser and Apex Financial Planning may have access to this information when providing financial advice or services to you;
• Your adviser may, in the future, disclose information to other financial advisers, brokers and those who are authorised by Apex Financial Planning to review customers’ needs and circumstances from time to time;
• Your information may be disclosed to external service suppliers both here and overseas who supply administrative, financial or other services to assist your adviser and Apex Financial Planning in providing financial advice and services to you;
• Your information may be used to provide ongoing information about opportunities that may be useful or relevant to your financial needs through direct marketing;
• Your information may be disclosed as required or authorised by law and to anyone authorised by you.our information maybe used to provide ongoing information about opportunities that may be useful or relevant to your financial needs through direct marketing;
Your adviser and Apex Financial Planning will continue to take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or improper disclosure. You can request access to the information your adviser or Apex Financial Planning holds about you at any time to correct or update it.